Monday 2 March 2009

Short story no. 5 [Sylvia]

[This story, as well as the others are purely fictional, any resemblance with reality is just a product of my messed up mind! Note that I don’t smoke, I just wanted to pretend I did in this story… No brains were damaged during the process of writing this week’s story.]

The streets of Camden were empty. It was 5 in the morning when I left his apartment, the party was over… In a few minutes I realized that someone was after me. I freaked out so I sped up my steps. The only thing I could hear in this gloomy night was the sound of my heels on the concrete. It made me nervous… he might be still following me and then he would know where I am… Fuck, I have to take them off! So I did and I started running. I had to turn around to see if I am still being followed. It was a guy, I could see his face clearly, the streetlights flooded his figure with a yellowish light. He was a rather good looking, tall boy, white skin, big eyes, long black hair, Converses, skinnies, leather jacket… why the hell am I running from him?! I didn’t stop anyway, he was running after me and then he suddenly disappeared… I felt relieved… Then I realized that I have no idea where I am, I must be close to my flat anyway, I just don’t know this street or the other one… but now I’m safe aren’t I?!…
I sat down on the pavement and lighted a cigarette, the smoke gave me a light head, I felt tired and I just wanted to get home safe and fall on my bed… Now, where am I? I have to check the night buses, yeah, that’s it, then I’ll get home somehow, but where are the god damn stops? I stood up, put my shoes back on and started walking straight ahead. No fuckin’ way dude, it’s a dead end street. At the end of the street there was a huge pile of big black garbage bags next to the filled containers. Not a soul anywhere, I just stood there, starting to lose my patience… Okay, calm down, no one’s here, the guy stopped following you, just calm the fuck down and everything will be alright… I turned around and the guy who was following me was right in front of me. I froze. He pushed me and I fell on the garbage bags. I was hoping it’s a bad dream, but I had to start coping with the idea that it wasn’t. He squatted down and looked at me… I still found him good looking, his bone structure was amazing and he had a magical spark in his eyes.
“I’ve been stalking you for weeks precious, don’t be scared, you’re safe now! I can walk you home, I know where you live, I’ve been spending hours under your window until you turned off your lights every night. ”
Oh my Lord what a freak! Should I trust him? I don’t have too many options at this moment I’m afraid.
And I was strangely attracted to him… He reached his hand towards me and helped me get up from the pile of garbage bags.
He held my hand and we walked down the street without saying one word until we got to my flat.
“Go to bed now, I’ll be watching over you precious!”

I looked out my window every night to see if he was there, but I never saw him again.

1 comment:

  1. Nagyon tetszik ez is, mint a többi!:)

    Hiányolom a másik két történetet.....
    Várom:)

    ReplyDelete